President of GNFE
Prof. Dr. E.N. Khalilov - President of GNFE (UK, London)
Vice-President of International Academy of Science H&E (Austria, Innsbruck)
- Khalilov Elchin Nusrat was born in 1959 in c. Baku in the family of petroleum geologist.
- Khalilov Elchin graduated from Azerbaijan Institute of Petroleum and Chemistry named after M.Azizbeyov in 1981 on specialty of geophysicist.
- From 1981 to 1989 he worked in the Southern department of All-Union Scientific-research Institute of Geophysics in positions of engineer, junior scientific specialist, senior chief specialist and chief of laboratory. Since 1989 up to present time he is the President of International Scientific Technical Complex "INTERGEO-TETHYS" - www.aztethys.com
- In 1990 he defended doctoral thesis at Moscow State University after M.V.Lomonosov (c. Moscow) in the area of study and prediction of earthquakes and volcano eruptions. From 1991 to 1995 he was elected as the deputy of Baku State Council of People’s deputies, the chairman of permanent deputy commission on ecology.
- In 2000, Khalilov E.N was appointed as deputy Vice-chairman of Expert Council of Higher Certifying Commission at the President of Azerbaijan.
- In 2002, Khalilov E.N. was elected as the full member of International Academy of Science/International Council for Scientific Development H&E (Austria, Innsbruck) and Co-president-Chairman of Bureau of Presidium of Azerbaijan Section of International Academy of Science/ICSD H&E.
- From 2002 up to present time E. Khalilov is the director of Scientific-research Institute on prognosis and studying of earthquakes (SRIPSE).
- In 2006, Khalilov E.N was appointed as deputy Chairman of Expert Council of Higher Certifying Commission at the President of Azerbaijan.
- In 2006 Elchin Khalilov was appointed a director of the International Project of NATO on the topic “ New Technology of Seismic Stable Construction ” - www.sfp-982167.org
- In 2007 Elchin Khalilov was ellected as a vice-president of the International Academy of Science H&E (Austria, Innsbruck).
- In 2007 Khalilov E.N. was the Co-chairman of the International Symposium «Natural cataclysm and global problems of a modern civilization» with participation of scientists from 30 countries of the world (on September, 24-27th 2007 г, Baku).
- In 2008 was elected as an academician of Russian Academy of Natural Science.
- From 2008 also is director of the ICEP program - International Cooperation for Earthquake Prediction – www.icep-atropatena.com
- From 2009 Elchin Khalilov elected of Vice-President of World Organization for Scientific Cooperation (WOSCO, UK, London) – www.wosco.org
- From 2009 is President of the Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes (UK, London) – www.seismonet.org.
- Khalilov Elchin Nusrat is a famous scientist in the sphere of geodynamics, seismology and tectonics. He took part in many international conferences, held in England, Austria, Germany, Brazil, Russia, Spain, Belgium, Czechia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Turkey, Bulgaria, Iran, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, China, Slovakia and other countries.
- E.N.Khalilov is a co-author of the sole scientific discovery in Azerbaijan, eight World patents for invention (PCT), one EUROPATENT, three Eurasian patents and forty national patents of Azerbaijan, Pakistan, Indonesia and other countries.
- E.N.Khalilov is the author of more than 250 published scientific articles, eight monographs, more than 300 popular scientific articles.
The biographic information from Wikipedia
|LTR: Prof. Dr. Murtuz Alasgarov, member of Parliament of Azerbaijan, the Speaker of Parliament of Azerbaijan (1995-2005) and Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov - President of GNFE.||LTR: Dr. Ishfag Ahmad - President of the Pakistan Academy of Science, Special Advisor to the Prime Minister of Pakistan and Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov.||LTR: Dr. Zhelyu Zhelev - President of the Republic of Bulgaria (1990-1997)and Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov.|
|LTR: His Royal Highness Sultan and Governor of Indonesian Special Region of Yogyakarta Hamengku Buwono X and Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov - President of Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes, Academician, discussing together development prospects of the new earthquake prediction technology.||LTR: Prof. Dr. Yang Lee – Nobel Laureate, Honorary President of International Academy of Science H&E and Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov – Vice-President of International Academy of Science H&E, President of Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes.||LTR: Prof. Dr. Elchin Khalilov and Prof. Dr. Walter Kofler – President of International Academy of Science H&E.|